We invite young people between the ages of 13 and 21 to join Cape Coast Youth and participate in its activities. Membership costs R100 per annum. Contact us using the form on this page.
Join up take part in activities and help in creating activities:
- Get involved in sports
- Get involved in concerts
- After school extra lessons
- Learn extra-mural skills of all descriptions
- Teach other young people your skills – sports, music, etc.
- Get involved in activities that will benefit the community – see Events below.
- Help create new activities
Become a Sponsor
Companies and individuals are invited to help fund the activities of Cape Coast Youth through donations and sponsorships.
Current sponsors include:
- Bon Hotel Shelley Point
- Wimpy 1Stop in Langebaan
- Yukon Spur of the Weskus Mall, Vredenburg
Members of the community, which could be individuals or businesses could:
- Help fund learning programs – teaching young people new skills and providing them with extra lessons on school subjects
- Donate some voluntary time to assists with events, tuition, presentations, etc
- Donate some space premises for group activities, such as learning programmes
- Take young people on internships – teach them some of the skills needed in your business
- Help create some activities
- Help us with events
Example of our Events
We are building a Sport Field and are holding fund raising events and activities which we will publish from time to time.
Please contact us here if you would like to participate in any way.